At HH Studio you can enjoy creative studio and location photography with experienced models in a supported environment. In the process you will build your own portfolio of work. It’s an exciting and rewarding process where you will learn a lot about your own style. But beware, it’s VERY addictive! For inspiration, you can see here all of the different spaces for shooting around the farm.
HH Studio Hire
HH Studio has all modern facilities: running hot and cold water, mains electric, gas heating and internet. There are of course toilets and a shower, fully functioning kitchens with flowing coffee, as well as changing and make up spaces. HH Studio can be hired for photography or videography projects. Hire Rates include:
- access to all shooting spaces (see below) on the site, indoors or outdoors, including the studio
- ALL onsite studio equipment (see below)
- and technical support!
2 hours – €130
3 hours – €190
4 hours – €240
5 hours – €290
6 hours – €340
- 5 x Bowens 400 Pro studio flashes
- 4 x Bowens 500 Esprit studio flashes – dolly mounted
- 1 x Bowens 750 Pro studio flash
- 1 x Metz 400
- 1 x Neewer Vision 4 – 400w Battery flash (for location shooting)
- Vintage Supertrooper – Focus follow spot/ flash
- Multiple Remote triggers and receivers, and variety of cables
- 2 large gold/ silver/white reflector/diffuser
- 1 large curved beauty reflector
- a selection of square, rectangular and octa softboxes, Barn doors, gels etc.
- 2 smoke machines
- 1 x Digital projector
- 1 x 500w UltraViolet (UV) Cannon
- Extended power cables
- Step Ladders
- Heavy duty Manfrotto Tripod
There is a growing collection of period and modern furniture, with at least 15 different chairs and sofas in the studio, plus other furniture and accessories.
- Luxury Black Boudoir set with Louis XV Bed and Chaise Longue.
- Wide selection of designer chairs and furniture – including the ‘Egg Chair’, 70s retro orange chair, Louis XV Banquette and a School desk!
- 11 Different coloured fabric and paper roll backdrops
- Large gold Buddha!
- Reversible sequin backdrop
- Black Blinds, String Curtains
- White Japanese style screen
Outfits and props
- Very large selection of clothing, Items of lingerie, vinyl, harnesses, stockings, heels of varying sizes
- Three Burlesque Showgirl headdresses – unique, handmade original Moulin Rouge feather headdresses.
- Various fabrics and materials – Toile, Organza, Gold mesh, lace
- Vintage accessories – feather boa, fur stole, vintage cameras, vintage sunglasses, vintage umbrella.
How to get to HH Studio
Address: Hekslaan 94, Heers, 3870, Belgium
Heks/ Heers (Google maps link) is approximately :
- 30 minutes from Liege
- 1 hour from Brussels
- 1 hour from Aachen
- 40 minutes from Maastricht
- 1 hour 10 from Antwerp
For further information, or to arrange a photoshoot please contact us at email@example.com.